Florissant Dental Services is a full service provider offering the latest in dental technology. Our level of training and expertise allows us to offer services ranging from preventative care to orthodontics. Our staff consistently participates in continuing education that greatly exceeds the requirements for maintaining licensure, and Dr. Landgraf is an active member of several dental study clubs. Some recent Continuing Education course completions include Esthetics, Operative Dentistry, Geriatric Dentistry, Non-Surgical Gum Disease Management, Root Canal Therapy, Periodontics and Implants.
The most successful methods of maintaining your oral health involve the use of effective daily oral hygiene (including brushing and flossing) as well as regularly scheduled professional cleanings and examinations.
- Fluoride Treatments
- Periodontal (gum) Treatments
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) Disorders
- State-of-the-Art Dental Cameras, which allow patients to better understand their treatment needs and options
We offer state-of-the-art treatments for natural teeth that have been damaged, decayed, or lost. Our restorative services strengthen and protect the remaining tooth structure and can improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Reline and Repair Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Crowns and Bridges
In addition to improving oral health, dental treatment should improve your appearance. The art and science of dentistry has advanced to the point where cosmetic dentistry perfectly duplicates beautiful, natural teeth. You can look younger and healthier after cosmetic dental care.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
We provide orthodontic services for adults and children in a familiar and convenient environment. We recommend early treatment to avoid more costly and complicated procedures at a later date. Dr. Landgraf, as a general dentist, is well trained in orthodontics but is not a specialist in this field.
- Clear and Metal Braces
- Orthopedic jaw development to correct jaw imbalances
- Early interceptive care during age 4-10 years old
- Cosmetic straightening with and without braces
We recognize that certain dental procedures can be stressful for some patients; however, Florissant Dental Services is well-equipped to maximize your comfort and minimize the anxiety of visiting your dentist.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- The Wand™, a Painless Anesthesia System
- Relaxing Sedation Dentistry
- Chairside monitors to watch movies, dental education programs or TV
- Root Canals can be done on all teeth when needed to save them
- Posts and build up fillings allow broken down teeth to be restored
Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders affect 40 million Americans each year. Many are unaware that they are suffering from sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a condition in which your breathing stops periodically during sleep, up to as many as 20-30 times per hour.
The following symptoms can indicate the presence of sleep apnea. If you notice one or more of these, contact our practice. We may be able to refer you to a sleep specialist or fit you with a custom-created oral device to aid your breathing while you sleep.
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Loud snoring at night
- Waking up at night short of breath or gasping for air
- Choking or snorting sounds during the night
- Headaches upon waking in the morning
- Extreme drowsiness throughout the day